I Was Tagged. Here We Go...
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Very excited and nervous.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 29
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took a pregnancy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I told my husband
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I couldn't wait!
9. DUE DATE? October 17th 1997.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not too bad.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Jalapenos.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Sciatica
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No- I wanted a girl sooo bad.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30lbs
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Desert Samaritan Medical Center, Mesa Arizona.
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? About 15
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My dad.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My friend and labor coach, Kim, an anesthesiologist friend, about 4 nurses, and a doctor I'd never seen until that moment. Mine was stuck in traffic and they ran to the parking lot to get this guy.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes! I had an epidural.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 5lbs. 12oz.
WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? October 8th 1997.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Monica
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 9!!!
That was a fun "tag". It brought back lots of memories!
Anyway, I'm off to Las Vegas tomorrow and even though "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", I hope to have something juicy to report!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Very excited and nervous.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 29
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took a pregnancy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I told my husband
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I couldn't wait!
9. DUE DATE? October 17th 1997.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not too bad.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Jalapenos.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Sciatica
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No- I wanted a girl sooo bad.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30lbs
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Desert Samaritan Medical Center, Mesa Arizona.
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? About 15
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My dad.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My friend and labor coach, Kim, an anesthesiologist friend, about 4 nurses, and a doctor I'd never seen until that moment. Mine was stuck in traffic and they ran to the parking lot to get this guy.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes! I had an epidural.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 5lbs. 12oz.
WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? October 8th 1997.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Monica
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 9!!!
That was a fun "tag". It brought back lots of memories!
Anyway, I'm off to Las Vegas tomorrow and even though "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", I hope to have something juicy to report!



13 Comments:
In regards to your trip to LV and question #1 ... this round could be a non sequitur!
Perish the thought, MDMHVONMPA! One is enough for me...lol
Thank goodness no one has tagged me with THIS one...somewhere along my path in life, I forgot to have children!!! LOL
Linda D. in Seattle, WA
Have fun in Vegas! Round two? Pregnancy is good for MS, ya know. LOL!
Argh, Myelin! I'll have to use super-reinforced Trojans this trip! lol
This comment has been removed by the author.
Er, rather hubby will have to use them...lol
Ooh, I hope you have something juicy to report too! Have a good time!
Wow, an excellent share of a very special event. I enjoyed reading about it. I remembered my wife's pregnancy and the birth of my daughter. She opened her eyes in my hands, and she reached out with her right hand and grabbed my pinky.
Just don't forget the other Vegas slogan: "There's always someone watching." Nothing happens in Vegas that isn't being recorded on video. I don't care where you are!
As someone once said to me "Anybody who has to use a condom has no imagination."
She then proceeded to prove it to me over the course of the best week-end I ever had. (And that was the only thing "off limits! :-)
Hmm, I crave jalapenos all the time! Uh oh...;)
Steve:
I know what you mean...I passed a sign in Vegas that said people there are recorded on video over 500 times per day, on average in Las Vegas. I imagine most of those cameras are in the casinos.
Post a Comment
<< Home