One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My husband and I during the M.S. Walk On The Wild Side

3 Comments:

Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Picture perfect!

Linda D. in Seattle

4:49 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

TAG!

9:35 AM  
Blogger everydayjami said...

I was at the Walk on the Wild Side too. What a beautiful day. It was perfect outside. I walked with a friend's team and I took my youngest and his friend. They're both nine. We had a great time. What a fantastic turn out.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter