Almost Famous?
Not quite, but.....
Remember the spa ad that my daughter and I posed for? Well I got a call from them wanting to know if we would appear on T.V.. Before you get too excited (and I know you are) it's just a guest spot on the local news, but it should be fun.
We'll be on KPNX Channel 12 (NBC) here in Phoenix on Sunday morning at 8:15 am. Fortunately we won't have to do much, if any talking. We'll just have to lay there and get massaged while the guy is talking. Pretty rough, eh? My daughter is pretty excited. She was on T.V. once before when she was 5 when she got interviewed at a Diamondbacks game.
There's not much else to fill you in on about the happenings here. The weather is starting to inch up towards those extreme summer temperatures but I don't really mind it. Yet. I'll try not to complain even when it gets into the 100's but once in a while I'll need to vent about it.
Remember the spa ad that my daughter and I posed for? Well I got a call from them wanting to know if we would appear on T.V.. Before you get too excited (and I know you are) it's just a guest spot on the local news, but it should be fun.
We'll be on KPNX Channel 12 (NBC) here in Phoenix on Sunday morning at 8:15 am. Fortunately we won't have to do much, if any talking. We'll just have to lay there and get massaged while the guy is talking. Pretty rough, eh? My daughter is pretty excited. She was on T.V. once before when she was 5 when she got interviewed at a Diamondbacks game.
There's not much else to fill you in on about the happenings here. The weather is starting to inch up towards those extreme summer temperatures but I don't really mind it. Yet. I'll try not to complain even when it gets into the 100's but once in a while I'll need to vent about it.



8 Comments:
Damn you good looking people - always getting the good jobs. I got recruited to be a stripper at an all you can eat place to chase out customers...
So...are you giving out autographs yet? If so, sign me up! (Get it..."sign" me up! Argh argh)
Linda D. in Seattle
Potatoe fist: You have a great sense of humor! I got a good laugh out of your comment.
Linda: No autograph seekers yet...
First Black Belt Mama wants a TV gig and now you and your daughter. Have fun!
First comes the ads, then local television ... next, you'll be starting as the New Chick on the View!
Can I say I knew you way back when??? Have a great week.
:)
Is that recorder working?
Make sure you get a REAL massage! :-D No fakies! And ohhhhh, show off that gorgeous butt too! On tee-vee!
Whoohooo, you're on your way to stardom!
Post a Comment
<< Home