One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sizzle


Were under a heat advisory here in Phoenix. As if it isn't hot enough, it'll get to 115 this afternoon. Do you hear that???? That's my skin sizzling just like bacon.

7 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Mmmmm ... bacon. New perfume miss?


I consider Sunday Morning breakfast smell my own personal version of men's cologne.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Have Myelin? said...

Well, according to Drudge Report we have to worry about global cooling. Not global warming.

Feel better? Now pull out some vanilla ice cream!

11:34 AM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

When your skin begins to resemble BUBBLE WRAP from the blistering heat, call me...only because I am medically curious, however! LOL

BTW...it's a wonderful 65 degrees and sunny here in the Emerald City. Hate me yet?!? (Or already did?)

Linda D. in Seattle

12:24 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

MDMHVONPA: I love the smell of bacon in the morning!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Myelin: How about a Nestle's Crunch Ice Cream Bar? That's all I have and they are sooooo good!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Braincheese: Oddly enough, my worst sunburns were back east. I think I don't get burned too much here because it's too hot to be outside. These days the pool feels like bath water! 65 degrees? Brrrr!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Myelin: My husband would probably send an autograph request his way if he new that secret info.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter