And We're Off....Again
It seems as though we just got home from our vacation. Wait a second...we did just get back from our vacation. Well were off again and back in the same direction we just came from.
Sunday we are headed to Palm Springs. Actually, it's Rancho Mirage but in the same area. And yes..we're driving again. My sister-in-law and her family are vacationing there from Iowa so we're just going for the night. Okay, let me put it to you this way...it was 117 degrees here at home on the Fourth Of July (the thermometer on the car said it was actually 121, but who's counting) and is still hovering around 114 with no signs of cooling off. It's usually about 5 degrees hotter in Palm Springs. What am I doing? Am I insane? (Don't answer that).
Sunday we are headed to Palm Springs. Actually, it's Rancho Mirage but in the same area. And yes..we're driving again. My sister-in-law and her family are vacationing there from Iowa so we're just going for the night. Okay, let me put it to you this way...it was 117 degrees here at home on the Fourth Of July (the thermometer on the car said it was actually 121, but who's counting) and is still hovering around 114 with no signs of cooling off. It's usually about 5 degrees hotter in Palm Springs. What am I doing? Am I insane? (Don't answer that).



1 Comments:
Zip! Busy folks, arn't you?
I was watching the temps creep upward on the weather channel while I was in Minnesota.
'But it is a DRY heat...'
Post a Comment
<< Home