Yawn...

Could it be I have no life??? Is my life really that boring??? What else could it be that has kept me from blogging this past week, other than the fact that nothing much has gone on and I don't want to bore you to pieces? But let me just say this...I'll take boring over drama any day of the week! For sure!
Suffice it to say that things have indeed been a bit boring but that's okay with me. I'll just fill you in on all the mundane goings-on around here and hope that you won't nod off somewhere in the middle.
Ice skating has been going well. The snafu that went on recently was ironed out in a temporary way. My daughter's coach called one of the other mothers who had signed up in my place and got her to split her times with me so we've had all our ice time so far this month. The only problem is is that the sign up sheet goes up every month and if you are unlucky enough not to be there, you can still miss out. We'll see how it goes for the month of October. My daughter is excelling very rapidly. She started in July and her coach said that she's already advanced past all 8 basic levels and into the Freestyle level. This usually takes about a year! I don't know how my kid does it. For anyone reading this that knows about skating, she's almost mastered her backwards cross-overs. She's consistently doing her spiral and is working on her scratch spin. Her record is 7 revolutions so far. She's been doing a one-foot spin since August and is also working on her waltz jump.
I haven't had much time, if any to work on my Arabic lately. I've kind of over-extended myself with some volunteering that has taken up a ton of my time. I hope to get back to it soon when everything else eases up. I started out being on the Architectural Review Commitee of out HOA and was asked if I would chair the committee. Yikes! But I said okay. It's not too bad. I also recently got appointed to the Board of Directors too. Not too much work there but when you add it too the Architectural stuff it can be a lot of paperwork, emails and meetings.
Have I lost anyone yet? Do you need toothpicks to keep those eyes open? Don't worry, I'm just about done. The only other thing I can think of to mention is that I've been feeling great! I really do forget I have M.S. most days! Who'd a thunk it?



7 Comments:
Your life doesn't sound boring at all! Busy lady and Mommy! Great to hear you have been feeling so well. What do you attribute it too?
Bubbie: Thanks for your comments. :) I can credit the LDN for my good health! I seriously forget I have M.S. because all of my symptoms are gone.
Dayum, girl! If YOUR life is "boring", I must be dead...LOL
So very very glad to hear you are feeling well again...makes my heart sing and hope!
Linda D. in Seattle
OOOT! That durned MS thing snuck in there at the end, eh?
That's great! I'm glad you can forget you have MS! MS isn't letting me forget.
Let me whoop for you! Your life doesn't sound boring AT ALL. You're living a normal life, one we all crave!
this all sounds really good to me! i am so glad for you that you are not experiencing any symptoms. that is really great news!
Boring can be good. Lately we've been so insanely busy that I would love a little boring.
I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing so well. You should post a video of her.
Post a Comment
<< Home