One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My Daughter, The Skater








3.



4.



Here are some pics I took today. Our camera is very slow so it was hard to get a decent picture. Once you push the button to take the picture it doesn't actually take the picture for a couple seconds...just long enough to miss the shot. I did get a few good ones though. Here they are:

1. Her one foot spin.
2. Landing a jump.
3. Backward crossovers.
4. Her spiral.

I'm still amazed she's doing this well after only 3 months. She's even learning a toe-loop jump and is already working on her sit-spin. I guess it goes without saying how proud I am?!

6 Comments:

Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

WONDERFUL PHOTOS! And such a beautiful young one...must take after her mother? LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

11:12 PM  
Blogger Bubbie said...

That's so sweet. Athletic and talented and pretty too. I know you are proud.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

Cool skating!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Have Myelin? said...

Fabulous. Now someone's gonna come along and grab her for a cover shoot for a Disneyland Cruise (and you'll get to go!)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Myelin: Gee! I hope you're right! lol

Braincheese and Bubbie: Aww shucks...thanks you guys!

Ironman: Thanks, Dude!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Synchronicity said...

you must be one proud mama! she looks like she is having such fun. thansks for sharing.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter