One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pippi Longstocking

My daughter was Pippi Longstocking for Halloween. Everyone thought she was either Pippi or "Wendy" from the fast food comercials. She thought either way it was cool.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bubbie said...

Ohhhh! Pippi was my favorite character form my books as a child.
I think I may have begun my early collage assemblage works after pretending I was Pippi and being a "Thing Finder".
Cute kiddo in a cute costume.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said...

Wendy's look was based on Pipi Longstocking's.

And your daughter looks like a delight in the outfit. :-)

3:36 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

WAIT! I thought that was you! ;D

7:23 PM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

LOL...what a cutie. And glad to hear she's not a "fan" of candy...saves more for Mom & Dad that way, eh?!?

Linda D. in Seattle

9:11 PM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Cute.:) I would guess more Pipi Longstocking.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Synchronicity said...

awww...great costume! have you guys eaten all the halloween candy yet?

5:33 AM  
Blogger Have Myelin? said...

Pippi was MY favorite character too. Almost named my daschie Pippi Longstockings! :-) Way cute!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks so cute!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter