One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Kiss Me.......I'm Irish!

4 Comments:

Blogger John Vesia said...

Happy Holiday!

3:44 PM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Kiss me, I'm NOT Irish...just lonely! LMAO Whew...I've been wanting to say that for YEARS!!! (Unfortunately, I really CAN'T because I AM Irish...sigh)

Linda D. in Seattle

5:10 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

John: And to you too!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Linda: You crack me up!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter