Spring Break
I can't believe it's spring already! I love it. It's been in the low to mid 80's this week and it feels so good although we're in for a couple days in the low 60's this weekend. That sucks. Just when you get used to the beautiful days they throw a couple of those at ya. Rainy and cool. Blech!
My daughter is home from school this week for Spring Break so we've been hanging around the house chillin' out but having a good time. She had a friend sleep over here on Sunday night and then she slept at a friends house last night. We're off to grandma and grandpa's this afternoon. They only live about 5 minutes from us so that is really great for my daughter. Her aunt and two cousins live there too. I never had relatives that lived close by so I wasn't too close with my cousins considering I saw them once a year, at most. My daughter and her cousin (he's 11) love to ride their Ripsticks in the cul-de-sac. Have you guys heard of Ripsticks? It's like a skateboard only different. It has just 2 wheels and rides like a snowboard/surfboard. It's really cool! My daughter can ride it better than anyone I've ever seen, even the boys that tool around the neighborhood .They look at her on that thing like "How'd she do that"? Pretty funny.
I'm up to my ears in HOA stuff right now and that's kept me from posting for a few days. That and my daughter being on the computer constantly since she's been home. For her it's all about "Webkins"...whatever that is... Skating is going well and the new skates are finally broken in, for the most part. Thank you God! That was sure a rough patch. She has an early morning lesson Friday...this will be our first "crack-of-dawn" practice and hopefully that won't become normal for us. At least not yet. I need my beauty sleep!
I'll try and get around to all your blogs over the next few days. I miss checking in on ya and seeing what everyone's up to! Later!
My daughter is home from school this week for Spring Break so we've been hanging around the house chillin' out but having a good time. She had a friend sleep over here on Sunday night and then she slept at a friends house last night. We're off to grandma and grandpa's this afternoon. They only live about 5 minutes from us so that is really great for my daughter. Her aunt and two cousins live there too. I never had relatives that lived close by so I wasn't too close with my cousins considering I saw them once a year, at most. My daughter and her cousin (he's 11) love to ride their Ripsticks in the cul-de-sac. Have you guys heard of Ripsticks? It's like a skateboard only different. It has just 2 wheels and rides like a snowboard/surfboard. It's really cool! My daughter can ride it better than anyone I've ever seen, even the boys that tool around the neighborhood .They look at her on that thing like "How'd she do that"? Pretty funny.
I'm up to my ears in HOA stuff right now and that's kept me from posting for a few days. That and my daughter being on the computer constantly since she's been home. For her it's all about "Webkins"...whatever that is... Skating is going well and the new skates are finally broken in, for the most part. Thank you God! That was sure a rough patch. She has an early morning lesson Friday...this will be our first "crack-of-dawn" practice and hopefully that won't become normal for us. At least not yet. I need my beauty sleep!
I'll try and get around to all your blogs over the next few days. I miss checking in on ya and seeing what everyone's up to! Later!



9 Comments:
80s? 80s?.
You cruel, cruel woman.
The temperature here is...
Oh, the sun has just come out...
Hello Sun... We don't see nearly enough of you.
Okay. Its in the low fifties here now.
No! Wait! Don't Go sun. Don't ... [ sigh... ]
Okay. Its in the high forties here now.
Its crappy. (It might as well be raining, but the flowers could use the water so of course, its not.)
Charles: I know, I know...I'm so cruel. But I was basking in those 80 degree temps today. Soaking it in. Reveling in the sunshine. Okay I'll stop now.
HOA--just sent shivers down my spine...I was the President...AAARRFFGG
Diane: I'm just a director...you couldn't give me the Prez job for anything! AAARRFFGG is right!
Well, happy Spring to YOU, my dear!!!
Linda D. in Seattle
Carnival of MS Bloggers and the launch of a unique and inclusive Global Multiple Sclerosis Community
Hi,
I came across your blog via the Carnival Of MS Bloggers, I am Squiffy of Squiffy's House of Fun, on the list ;O)
You may be interested to hear about a new, unique and inclusive Global Multiple Sclerosis Community providing not only up to date MS News and Stories, but a place where those affected by Multiple Sclerosis can communicate with others affected by the disease, and the wider public, by means of Online Blogs, Discussion Forums and Net-based social interaction, which the Multiple Sclerosis Resource Centre launched last Thursday in collaboration with cre8Buzz.
Why not come and have a look, there are already some established MS bloggers signed up, and maybe join in, it is a great way to promote your blogs etc.
http://www.cre8buzz.com/multiple_sclerosis
squiffs ;O)
80's Hummph!
We are non-enjoying the wet 40's here in Pennsylvania. More rain this weekend. At least we are ready for the next power outage with our new generator!
Have a nice spring break w/ your daughter! Anne
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Enjoy the weather and a week with your daughter and friends on spring break. I love the spring. My glads are already a foot tall.
Post a Comment
<< Home