One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Something To Make You Laugh

Whenever I need a good laugh I go to some of my favorite YouTube videos. Here is one of those favorites in case you need a laugh today. I'm a bit skittish of bugs but this guy takes the cake!

10 Comments:

Blogger Diane J Standiford said...

Thanks, I needed that.LOL

7:38 PM  
Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said...

I squeam!

You squeam!

We all squeam for ... EW!

It is funny though. :-)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Bubbie said...

Have you seen the size of the roaches we have here in Florida?? They're merely huge! We call the Palmetto Bugs, but they are still roaches.They take some getting used to. Those and the lizards.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Diane: Any time!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Charles: I would squeam too but hopefully not on live T.V. lol

9:09 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Bubbie: Yep. I've seen those palmetto bugs. Very creepy...and huge!

9:10 AM  
Blogger John Vesia said...

I think somebody wants this guy's job!
; )

9:24 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

John: Maybe they could've unleashed a whole herd of cockroaches!!! Ugh. Imagine how high pitched his shrieks would be then.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Synchronicity said...

oh my god! i love it! i would have the same reaction no doubt about it.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Haha, poor guy! I think most people would have freaked out as well.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter