One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'd Better Make This Quick

I'm just taking this brief moment to let you guys know I'm still alive and kicking. I have about two seconds to myself this summer with the kids home and they are both computer hogs. It's really okay though because it keeps them occupied and they like to do stuff on it together. And they actually share their time on it without arguing over it. Wow!

Since I get about five minutes at a time on this thing and during that time the kids are hovering wondering when I'll be off, I can't think of an interesting blog post let alone take the time to write one. I promise I'll be back soon and fill you all in on all the interesting and not- so -interesting things that have been occupying my time. Until then....

2 Comments:

Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Anxiously awaiting your return!

Linda D. in Seattle

1:07 AM  
Blogger Blackbeltmama said...

Kids getting along!?! What's that? This summer, it's like war has been declared between the girls. I'm going insane!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter