One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Second Place Performance At Fiesta Skate 2008

I finally managed to get this video posted. Actually my husband gets all the credit. It took him days of trouble-shooting to get to the bottom of the problem but I hope you like the video.

13 Comments:

Blogger Becky G said...

Oh she did well! So, will we be seeing her in the Olympics in a few years?

5:33 PM  
Blogger John Vesia said...

Very nice performance! The Pink Panther tune was a good selection.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! She looked just great. You must be so proud!
Tell her I'm clapping!!
Stay inspired!
Michelle
Expand your mind ~ visit Brain Angles

5:48 PM  
Blogger Diane J Standiford said...

FANTASTIC! How proud you must be and kudos to hubby for getting the techno fixd! I throw a rose from blogland!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Becky: Thank you! I'm not sure about the Olympics but that seems to be every girls dream. :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

John: Thanks! I always like the Pink Panther music.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Michelle: I am definitely proud! I'll tell her you're clapping!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Diane: Thanks for the rose! Hubby is technologically gifted, thank God. I'm about as far from that as you can get.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Blackbeltmama said...

I hate trouble shooting, but love the video! She's very talented!

I posted a pic of the hideous Mr. T necklace for you. ;-)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was great! I'm thinking like Becky-- perhaps it's only a matter of time...? ;-)

8:28 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Black Belt Mama: Yikes! That's some necklace!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Windsoenot: Thanks! Time will tell, I guess.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

That is a very nice performance, you should be very proud!!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter