Time For School!
Wow...it's finally here. And I now have my computer back all to myself! What will I do with myself today?
I got my daughter off to school without a hitch. She was up and excited to get back and see all her friends after the summer. Kids out here in the desert really get ripped off. They can't go outside and play like kids can in normal parts of the country. I mean, how much can you really play inside? They don't even like to get in the pool all that much because it feels like bath water. Seriously, you have to get out just to cool off. I've found myself sweating in the pool many times and needed to get out.
Our skating schedule is taking a turn this school year. My volunteer sessions start earlier so I have to get my daughter out of school earlier. I'm not sure how well that's going to go over...and with the school year here she won't get as much time on the ice as over the summer. I'm sure she'll miss that.
Well, I'm turning the big 41 tomorrow. Happy Birthday to me, I guess.....I don't feel like I'm in my 40's so that's what counts, right? Most people tell me I don't look like I'm in my 40's either. What a compliment! Except for my husband who says those people must be crazy....
I got my daughter off to school without a hitch. She was up and excited to get back and see all her friends after the summer. Kids out here in the desert really get ripped off. They can't go outside and play like kids can in normal parts of the country. I mean, how much can you really play inside? They don't even like to get in the pool all that much because it feels like bath water. Seriously, you have to get out just to cool off. I've found myself sweating in the pool many times and needed to get out.
Our skating schedule is taking a turn this school year. My volunteer sessions start earlier so I have to get my daughter out of school earlier. I'm not sure how well that's going to go over...and with the school year here she won't get as much time on the ice as over the summer. I'm sure she'll miss that.
Well, I'm turning the big 41 tomorrow. Happy Birthday to me, I guess.....I don't feel like I'm in my 40's so that's what counts, right? Most people tell me I don't look like I'm in my 40's either. What a compliment! Except for my husband who says those people must be crazy....



7 Comments:
Happy Birthday!!
Hap Hap Happy Birthday to YOU, Youngin'...
And that husband commenting on whether or not you look your age sounds just like a bitter OLD man!! LOL
Linda D. in Seattle
Lisa: Thanks!
Linda: Thanks! I still feel like a youngin' so that's what counts, right?!
Happy Birthday! You do too look young! And hot too!
Myelin: You're too sweet! :)
Happy Belated Birthday! you still look like a spring chicken to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home