Childhood Visions
I'm not really sure visions is the best word to use to describe my experiences but it will have to do until I can come up with a better one. How far back do you remember? Do you remember being 5 years old? Younger, perhaps? I remember being an infant in my crib and I know I am correct because I can remember where my crib was in the room, right next to a window, and which corner of the room it was in. My mom has confirmed these memories along with others. I was born with hip dysplasia and had to wear a brace when I was a baby, but I didn't know anything about this brace until I was describing something to my mother. I described what it felt like and she was truly amazed that I could remember details this far back. When I was about two years old I began waking up nearly every night and seeing something and/or someone standing in the hall outside my bedroom. I would get up and try to touch whatever was there and my hands would pass through them. This went on night after night and I became wary of looking into the hall because I knew I would see something but I remember being so frustrated because I couldn't touch it. I think my daughter has been experiencing the same things I did as a child and maybe that's why my mind has always been so open to it.
I've had friends and family members tell me we should have someone come in and get rid of whatever is in our home but I don't want them to leave because I feel that they, whomever they are, are a protector. The reason I think this is as follows: Shortly after the "Mommy, can you please take that lady out of my room" incident, my daughter had her tonsils out. She was in her room one night and started crying. I was on the couch sick myself so I lay there for a minute before getting up to go check on her. Just as I was about to get up I heard my husband walk down the hall and go to her room. A few seconds later she stopped crying. A minute or 2 later I went to check on her to make sure she was asleep. As soon as I got to her room my husband walked up behind me (and scared the crap out of me). He said he heard me go into her room a few minutes before and I told him I heard him go there a few minutes before. Needless to say, whosever footsteps we heard in the hall were neither mine nor my husbands. But whatever went to her calmed her right down and she was sleeping like an angel. Another time a few years later I went into my daughters room to find blood everywhere. I freaked out! Then I realized by the dried blood on her face she had had a very bad bloody nose. I woke her up and asked her why on earth she didn't come wake me up when this happened. She said something like she didn't need to (implying she had some help) and that she wasn't scared. Something went to her and helped her, but who? Any time my daughter had been sick during the night she has never come in my room to wake me up. I am convinced that whatever is in this house is watching over her. If I thought even for a second this thing was evil I would have a Priest here A.S.A.P..
As time went on I come to realize that it wasn't just protecting my daughter, but it was also protecting me. I have yet to see what this presence is but I've definitely felt it. And I mean literally felt it touch me on more than one occasion. I'll leave that for the next post.



4 Comments:
WOW! How Cool! I just got chills reading that. You and your daughter must be very special people with such a gift of visions.
You did remind me of a time when I was a child and told my father I saw ghosts walking up our back yard (like 20 people just walking up the hill - we had like 1.5 acres). I can still picture it, but, to this day I'm not sure if that was real or not. I was like 6. I do know that time I saw the little boy when I was 28ish was real. I just wish I knew if when I was 6 I saw what I think I saw.
Wow! That's interesting too! I think you probably did see what you think you saw. Since you saw the little boy, I think you can trust what you saw as a child.
Floored.
Myelin: I know. It took a while to get used to it. My mom often said she wished she could experience it once. Well... she did and said that was enough for her!
Post a Comment
<< Home