Things Sure Are Creepy Around Here
So now you know some of the details that have kept life in my family very interesting over the past decade. I think it all started, with my daughter anyway, when I picked up an antique child size rocking chair from a consignment shop. I've heard that not only houses can be haunted, but also people and belongings, such as pieces of furniture. Hmmm... I was tempted to track the owner of this chair but decided against it. After all, I was still trying to rationalize all that was going on so I wouldn't want some stranger to think I was a nut case. I'm really not.
My husband was not as easily convinced as I was about all the strange happenings but he would soon change his tune. I guess being home all day I noticed things a lot more often than he did. It's funny too that whenever he would try to explain away some strange occurrence, things would escalate as if someone was trying to tell us that yes, they were really here and we weren't imagining any of it. Weird things such as a ceiling fan suddenly changing it's speed from low to high. The ceiling fan was on a huge vaulted ceiling that one needs a step ladder to reach and then has to flip a switch. Odd thing is that the switch had been flipped but neither of us did it. Hmmm. Or it could be the oven timer that we never used going off in the middle of the night. Or the shades on the window flying up. Or the door closing all by itself. And the list goes on and on and on. But my daughter's connection with it was the tip of the iceberg...



9 Comments:
Sounds to me like you have a ghost. (Though you may want to investigate to see if there any other possible reasons.) Are there legitimate paranormal investigators in your area? Perhaps they could help you.:)
The advertisement at the top of your blog says "Jump into the Spirit World and change your life"
Now that's creepy! Did you plan that? LOL
Seriously, we have a ghost who follows us from house to house. This is the 7th place that hubby and I have lived in together and whenever the back door slams, the floor creaks upstairs (when no one is home), lights go on and off....we chalk it up to our ghost. Hubby is very accepting.
The one time he was totally freaked was when an end table moved away from the wall as if it was on gliders or wheels....just slid out from the wall away from the couch.
Now that was weird!
Children are more psychic than adults. Someday you and I have to have a talk. You wouldn't believe what my mother did to me as a child of age 5.
More to come...
Hannah: I would love to be a paranormal investigator myself. With all the research I've done on the subject.. lol
Anne: The ad said that? Wow! I sure didn't plan that. lol Your situation sounds EXACTLY like ours!!! And from house to house too! So glad we aren't alone in this :)
I'm enjoying reading about your experiences. Can't wait for the next installments.
Lisa: I have a journal full of these happenings because I knew I'd want to write about them some day. :)
Oooh spooky stuff! I tend to believe that there is some sort of spiritual realm. Or maybe I have just been watching too much Ghost Whisperer.
Good to see you! Just trying to catch up with my favorite bloggers.
Merelyme: Nice to hear from you! I love Ghost Whisperer too. Maybe I can learn a few things from Melinda. :)
Okay...you have my attention...keep going... do tell!
Post a Comment
<< Home