One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, June 15, 2009

All's Well That Ends Well?

Miracle of all miracles, my neck seems to have fixed itself. I know what you're thinking... how can this be? Isn't it supposed to cause significant agony for at least a few more months? I guess I got lucky this time. Or my prayers worked... however you wish to look at it. And, at this point, I'm just happy to be able to turn my head, regardless of how this happened. Oh the joy of backing out of a parking space, or the garage for that matter, without shrieking in pain. At last I can finally sleep on my right side! Nothing like having to sleep in the same position for a month before you realize how good that other side feels to lay on. I guess it's all about the little things for me today. Small victories... but I'll take 'em.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Good, Miss Chris. I'm glad you're feeling better. Sadly, I'm STILL trying to finish "Twilight." LOL...I read most of it on the vacation and then came home and put it down and never picked it up again! I think it's the ADD. Find myself doing 10,000 things that make no coherent pattern. I think the last book I sat and read straight through was "Without Conscience" for my class this spring. I was riveted because it involved PSYCHOPATHS...hehehe...

Enjoy your day!....

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Hannah:) said...

That is great! Being able to turn your head again without excurciating pain is a BIG victory!:)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Glad to hear your neck is working and your head is back on straight! ;-) hehe

Now tell us more ghost stories!!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Jen: I think I'm going to read Twilight again. Mindless reading for sure, but that's what I like. "Without Conscience" sounds good. I'm going to have to pick that one up!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Hannah: I really appreciate the little things right now involving my health. It's so great to not have to think about my neck for a change. lol

3:16 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Lanette: Yes, I'm going to get right back to the ghost stories! :)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter