One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Candle for Sherry

My blogger friend Sherry, of the blog "Word Salads" is enduring a terrible loss. Her daughter died of a sudden illness. This candle is for Sherry, her daughter and her family. Words cannot begin to tell you how sad I feel for Sherry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Hannah said...

That is awful! No parent should have to watch their child die.
Sherry-My deepest sympathies for your loss.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Hannah: My heart is breaking for her. I can't even imagine...

11:08 AM  
Blogger Have Myelin? said...

Thank you...

7:02 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Myelin: I'll always be here for you...

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter