One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Skating Group Performance

Here is a video of my daughter and some other skaters doing a group number to "We Are Family". They put on this little show for the beginner skaters and their families. They only had 4 days to put it all together and they did a great job.  The video isn't very good quality but it's the best my camera will do. My daughter starts off 5th from the right. Of course I tried to get all the kids in the video but had to zoom in on mine for her solo stuff.  Hope you like it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Hannah said...

That is great! Maybe she'll be in the Olympics someday.:)

10:37 AM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

I have an excited feeling I will one day be reading about your daughter in a national paper!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Hannah: Every skaters dream!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Braincheese: That would be wonderful. I'd say she's well on her way. :)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter