One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Skating Pictures

Caught her in mid-air this time doing her double salchow jump. Dressed as Annie!
My daughter practicing her double salchow jump.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I wish I could skate like this. I'm glad I can glide without falling down! Does your daughter go to regional and/or national competitions?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

She is eligible to go to regionals this year so we'll see if she's ready as it gets closer.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Have Myelin? said...

I'd love to skate like that- it seems so freeing!!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Myelin: I know, doesn't it? Almost like flying, I would imagine.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Hannah said...

Sorry, I haven't commented in awhile. I just got back from vacation.
That first pic is amazing! Your daughter is very talented. :)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter