One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Just Little Old Me...

Is my life really this boring? Do I really have so little to say? Don't get me wrong...I'd rather have nothing going on rather than have something bad going on, just for the sake of some action. But that being said I haven't written lately because I don't have that much to say.

I know I've been shirking my blogging lately, in fact, I haven't been checking in on yours either. Just chalk it all up to a lack of motivation, I guess. I think about it each day though. The same thoughts go through my mind about how I really should start writing and then maybe the thoughts would start flowing. But here I sit with nothing to say other than explaining my absence.

Now that I'm sitting here actually writing something, no matter how insignificant, I feel better about it and I'm planning on making the rounds to all of you today and getting caught up on all the events in your lives.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is summer time, and lots of us have stuff going on. Don't worry about not writing...but I do hope you are ok.

Take care,
Anne

9:57 AM  
Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

But even writing about having nothing to write about is entertaining, coming from YOU!

Happy peaceful days,

Linda D. in Seattle

1:10 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Anne: I'm doing fine. Hopefully I'll have some happy things to write about soon. Until then I guess the mundane will have to do. :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Miss Chris said...

Linda: Thanks!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter