One Crazy Chick

Here you will find the life and times of a 40-something chick. Yes I can be a bit crazy, but life's crazy too. I've learned to just grab hold and hang on for the ride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm the proud mom of an 11 year old daughter, a 15 year old stepson, a handsome husband and the worlds cutest ShiTzu. I used to do karate but had to stop due to too many broken bones. All in all, life's good.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Deeply Disturbing

I can't begin to pretend I know what is going through someone's mind when they commit suicide. How can anything be so bad that is a person's only solution? Like I said, I don't know the answer to that. I was driving my daughter to school this morning and saw the aftermath of a suicide. A man was hanging from a tree branch right by the playground of an elementary school a couple miles down the road. What a tragedy. My heart goes out to him when I try and think about what he must have been dealing with to be do despondent. And his poor family, what they must be going through at this moment. Thank God my daughter didn't see it. Now if only I could get the image out of my mind...

2 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

So horrible for everyone!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Have Myelin? said...

How sad! How utterly...sad. I do hope you get the image out of your mind.

How cruel to do that to his family.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter